Sunday, February 15, 2009

a little does wonders.

im dead sleepy, BUT i cant seem to fall into a dreamless sleep! frustrated much? YES! i had quiet a hectic day yesterday. oh before i forget,

HAPPY VALENTINE's

to all..
anyways, my morning started off with LIGHTS HUNTING with the family. i always hated my room light, ALWAYS and now, i get to change it! after 10 freaking years, pfft! i drove the family to Uptown cause my mum claims there's many lighting shops. true enough, there were lighting shops back-to-back. oh yeah, you read the-i-drove-part right. finally after passing the test, i got the P'licenses. so, i've been driving around a lot. BUT with the dad next to me,constantly pressuring me, stressing me! UGH, iritating sial! okayh, back to my day, after checking out 34567876 lighting shops, finally we settle at one shop and bought 4 lights and a fan. Mr.Shem called and later in the afternoon i found myself in OU. we wanted to watch PinkPanther2, but fully booked! even the old TGV, how sad..but should have known la. its a bloody couple's day. so we, the two idiots ended up feasting at Italianese. i got home at 5, to bath and follow the family to OU AGAIN at 5.30.. i was being very lazy to walk around, so instead,i sat and chill with family at Dave's. at about 8, Mr.Loh picked me and we headed to Bangsar for dinner. shisha-ed at Devi's and got home at 12 sharp. ahh, mum's proud cause i kept to my promise. gotta play my cards right! oh, i need to scratch devi's out of dah list! shisha there is horrible now! later about 1, harii snuck me out and we were suppose to go meet up with his friends at Cynna but since it was quite late, we ended up somewhere nearer, Sanctuary at TheCurve. as usual, banyak gile typical Cina fengtau.. whateverla,we're there to drink only anyways. Ruba and Michael came and meet us up. about 3, we left curve. i followed Ruba back to mike's place to get the leftover Grants from friday's at nish'es place. than back to Seiramas' poolside. three of us just sat and chat, me staring up at the half moon, drinking warm whiskey.. yUkk.. bloody boi didnt bring ice out. got home about 6 in the morning and "pLoop", straight away slept. 9 in the bloody morning my mum had to la wake me up.. after breakfast, bro, cousin and myself went to play badminton, our weekly affair, and than back to his condo to swim for about an hour. yeah mann, call me BIONIC WOMAN. okayh, now i'm gonna TRY sleepin! i need'em cause tomorrow's gonna be another long day at college.. thanks to LAN.. moral studies somore..ZZzzz

oh, this is us during ming's birthday at BarC. i'll update on that soon.
is there such thing?

No comments: